Thank you for your interest in our program. We accept applications through ERAS from its opening through November 30th.
3 Letters of Recommendation – preferably one Med-Peds Letter, one Internal Medicine and one Pediatric letter. A Chairperson letter from either department may be substituted for the Med-Peds Letter if one is not available
Information for International Graduates:
- We do not have any International Graduates in our program currently.
- USMLE requirements –We do not have a specific score requirement, but we usually use the National Med-Peds USMLE averages as a benchmark. This information is available on the NRMP website in their reports section. Preference for interviews is given to those who pass all 3 exams on the first attempt.
- U.S. Clinical experience is required, preferably 6 months.
- Visa sponsorship – The hospital sponsors J-1 visa only.
- Time since graduation: We have no specific requirement, but prefer <5 years.
- We require ECFMG certification before the rank list deadline.
Antonia Eyssallenne, MD, PhD
Associate Program Director
Kendra Van Kirk, MD, MAT
Med-Peds Residency Program
Jackson Memorial Hospital
1611 NW 12th Avenue
Central Building Room 600D (R-60)
Miami, FL 33136